Sunday, February 11, 2007

Picture Update


I added some more pictures to the yahoo photos page of Lausanne that a friend took. The same website as before http://photos.yahoo.com/jah_8

Sunday night is here - This morning I got up, started my laundry, went running at the gym with my friend Brant, went grocery shopping for the next few days at school, and then sat down for an afternoon of accounting and case studies... I can't believe its after 10. I am going to go home now, start reading my 4 chapters of "Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies" and have a glass of red wine.
This week we have a ton of reading today, and tomorrow we have to dress up, and go to visit city hall at night. Then its more accounting fun. Tuesday have the class all day.
We have started planning our trip to Africa - after the school trip. Right now it is looking like Zanzibar for a little while, maybe Mt Kilimanjaro and then Eastern Europe, Turkey... true we only have a few weeks... but we can try :)
Next week I am helping Carolina and the Brazilians have a party for Carnivale. It should be a lot of fun. We will have Samba dancers and a band... we are going to try to get people to dress up.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

Joel said...

Hey Jen,

Wow, I just revisited you blog expecting no new posts--since you are so busy. I think they need to give you more work if you still have time for blogging! ;-)

No seriously, I enjoy reading about your boot camp experience; keep it up.

jkd said...

Hey Miss Jen--
Congrats on IMD. It'll be a blast. I'm in London now---visit!

Luck!!!
Julia